How To Solo Raid Sharpedo In Pokemon GO
It’s been a few months since Pokemon GO added the Battle Raids in the game. Raids require a number of players to defeat the Raid Boss, however, there are some bosses that can be done alone.
One of them is Sharpedo, a Water and Dark-type Pokemon found in Tier 3 Raid Bosses. It has a total of 13,989 CP. Unlike the other Raid Bosses, Sharpedo can be defeated with just one play. In order to do that, a player should take advantage of its weakness and use the best counter against it. So here’s a guide on how to solo raid Sharpedo.
Sharpedo’s weaknesses are Bug, Electric, Grass, Fairy, and Fighting-type Pokemon. It has a very low defense stats that’s why it can be done alone. Recommended level is 25 and using the best Pokemon counters equipped with the right move set, taking down Sharpedo is a breeze.
Best Counters Against Sharpedo
- Breloom with Counter and Dynamic Punch
- Exeggutor with Bullet Seed Solar Beam
- Hariyama with Counter and Dynamic Punch
- Heracross with Counter and Close Combat
- Jolteon with Thunder Shock and Thunder Bolt
- Machamp with Counter and Dynamic Punch
- Mewtwo with Psycho Cut Focus Blast
- Raikou with Thunder Shock and Wild Charge
- Venusaur with Razor Leaf Frenzy Plant
- Zapdos with Charge Beam and Thunder Bolt
Sharpedo can receive a boost if the weather comes along during the Raid. However, given the fact that its defense stats are low, the weather effect is not noticeable.
That’s all trainers. Did you manage to take down Sharpedo alone or with a team?