New month, new Field Research Task. Pokemon Go has officially released the full list of Field Research Task this month of September.
If you still haven’t seen the complete list of the Field Research Task this month, we have compiled it to you to keep you posted. As usual, there will be some notable rewards this month such as Silver Pinap Berry and a chance to encounter and catch Shiny Growlithe by using at least 10 Berries on Pokemon which was discovered by SDCBishop from Reddit.
In addition to the Shiny Growlithe, there’s also another variant of Spinda that was released this month. Please refer to this post to see the new look of Spinda that you can catch in Pokemon Go. Now, let’s proceed to the list of the new Field Research Task for this month.
Field Research Task – September 2018
Evolve & Power Up
- Evolve five fire-type Pokemon – Ninetales
- Evolve a Pokemon- Eevee
- Power up Pokemon three times – Koffing
- Power up Pokemon five times – Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Bulbasaur
- Make a Great Curveball Throw – Spinda
- Make five Nice Throws – Voltorb
- Make three Great Throws – Gastly
- Make three Great Throws in a row – Onix
- Make three Excellent Throws in a row – Larvitar
- Battle in a Gym – Mankey
- Win a Gym Battle – Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Bulbasaur
- Win three Gym Battles – Jynx
- Win five Gym Battles – Machop
- Use a super effective Charge Attack in a Gym Battle seven times – Electabuzz
- Catch five fire-type Pokemon – Silver Pinap Berry
- Catch a Rattata or Pikachu – Phanpy
- Catch five Pokemon with Weather Boost – Vulpix or Poliwag
- Use 10 Berries to catch Pokemon – Growlithe
- Catch 10 Pokemon – Magikarp
- Catch a Dragon-type Pokemon – Dratini
- Hatch an Egg – Exeggcute
- Hatch three Eggs – Magmar
- Hatch five Eggs – Chansey
- Send five Gifts to friends – Roselia
- Earn one Candy from walking with a Buddy Pokemon – Numel
Completing this Research task will reward players to get a chance to re-encounter and catch the Legendary Pokemon Entei and also a chance to get its shiny form. In order to get this opportunity, players need to complete all the Research Task on seven different days.